To Create an incredibly fun camp experience through a wide range of activities that provides the opportunity for those who attend here to come to know Jesus personally and grow in that relationship to Him, to give campers an eternal perspective of life for the "Long View of Eternity."
"Creating an incredibly fun and meaningful camp experience that doesn't just last a day or a week but for the long view of eternity."
At Long View Ranch...
- We regard each child's health and safety as a top priority.
- We will consistently, but without manipulation, share The Gospel message, allowing each individual to make a profession of faith as they grow in their understanding. We love sharing God's truth and allowing young people the opportunity to ask questions and learn.
- We will challenge campers who know Christ to grow in their relationship with Him and live for Him.
- We keep a high ratio of staff to youth, allowing the opportunity for healthy relationships and positive role models.
- We want each young person and adult to love coming to Long View Ranch. We feel it is important that the camp experience be fun to broaden the opportunity to learn about God.
- We value the importance of the family and try to be a positive support to parents in healthy biblical family relationships.
- We will utilize the opportunities to point campers to The Creator by recognizing the beauty, variety and significance of creation. We will instruct them in the importance of valuing and caring for what God has made.